Want to learn how to respond to your child's meltdowns without losing your cool? I'll show you how to create a plan you can use in the moment so you know exactly what to do and say to de-escalate those meltdowns and support your child as they process their big feelings.
This 2 hour workshop will help you…
- Understand how your current response may actually be making your child's meltdowns worse
- Shift your perspective and look beyond your child's behaviour so you can get to the root cause of your child's meltdowns
- Learn exactly what your child needs from you in the moment to minimise meltdowns
Get everything you need to create a customised, step by step response plan that outlines exactly what to do and say when your child has a meltdown.
A FEW OF THE TOPICS WE’LL COVER:
- My simple 4 step formula for responding calmly to meltdowns and challenging behaviour every.single.time (even if you're in public!))
- My go-to strategies for remaining regulated no matter what is happening around you (yes, even if your child is yelling, hitting, kicking or throwing things)
- The #1 thing you need to focus on in the moment if you want to de-escalate your child
- Short, simple scripts you can use to ensure your child feels seen and understood and is able to process and move their big emotions through their body
- The #1 thing you need to STOP doing in the moment if you want to de-escalate your child (and what to do instead)
- BONUS: A 1 page, step by step worksheet to help you map out your in-the-moment response plan ahead of time (so you never have to think on the spot again)