Online Courses and Workshops
Science-backed parenting courses, workshops and programs to help you learn new skills and tools so you can navigate your parenting journey with joy and ease
All courses and programs have been designed by me, a child psychologist with over 15 years of experience working with children and their families - so you can feel confident that you are being guided by someone with experience and qualifications you can trust.
These courses and workshops are based on the most up to date research in the fields of child development, neuroscience, and interpersonal neurobiology. I'll help you translate the science into practical, actionable tools that will support your relationship with your child
Best of all, these courses have been tested over and over again by the amazing families in this community - so we know they work. These families have transformed their homes from stressful and chaotic to peaceful, calm and connected - and you can too!
Mindful Meltdown Mastery
Want to learn how to respond to your child's meltdowns without losing your cool? I'll guide you through how to create a plan you can use in the moment so you know exactly what to do and say to de-escalate those meltdowns!
This 2 hour workshop will help you:
- Understand how your current response may actually be making your child's meltdowns worse
- Shift your perspective and look beyond your child's behaviour so you can get to the root cause of your child's meltdowns
- Learn exactly what your child needs from you in the moment to minimise meltdowns (and how you can stay calm enough to give it to them)
The Attuned Parent
Want to learn how to truly understand your child and meet their emotional needs? This 10-week live parenting program is a deep dive into emotionally responsive parenting that will help you develop a deeper, more connected relationship with your child, where they feel truly seen and understood by you.
Once per week for 1.5 hours we will meet up via Zoom in small groups to explore a different aspect of emotionally responsive parenting together, including:
- How to respond with empathy to your child's big emotions
- How to co-regulate with your child so they feel safe and supported during a meltdown
- How to set firm but empathic boundaries that keep your child (and others) safe
- How your own experience of being parented impacts your relationship with your child
This program runs 4 x per year, in January, April, June and October. Our next round begins Monday October 3rd.Learn more